09 March 2003

________________________________________________________________________________
My Web Site

==Off Point==

I just ran a google search to see if and where this blog has been cited/linked. The results are:

The Virtual Chase: Apparently a research training blog for Ballard, Sphar, Andrew, & Ingersoll. It notes that I started my blawg on 12 January 2003 and gives a basic explanation of what I blawg. By the way, I'm a "he."

Gideon's Promise: Just a basic citing. Note that I also have this blawg cited to the left. It is a blawg well worth reading. Unlike most blawgs it sticks to criminal legal issues.

Lex Communis: Got me pretty much pegged (check out the citation). Also cited on my blawg; politics.

Southern Appeal: Kind enough to actually mention this blawg in a post. Also cited on this blawg; political and (lately) promotional cite of Gods and Generals.

How Appealing: Just a basic citation. Also cited on this blawg; legal/political.

Bag and Baggage: Basic cite under Blawgs - Practicing - Ken Lammers. This cite is legal/self interest(?).
::: ::: :::

No comments: