14 May 2003




Apology


Over the last week or so I have been using some more advanced html features as I attempt to teach my self html. I use w.bloggar to post and Opera as my primary browser. Those few times that I use a secondary browser it is Netscape or Mozilla. In all of these browsers my site performed perfectly and (I thought) started to look pretty sharp. Unfortunately, I was notified a couple days ago that the site was messed up when viewed in Explorer. I checked; it was.

The attempts to fix whatever was making Explorer screw up failed. I think this happened because there was actually nothing wrong with the language and the problem was with Explorer.

Eventually, messing around with the language actually damaged the site so that it would not work properly with any browser and I had to load another template and fix it up.

I apologize if you came to check my blawg during that time and it was screwed up.

.

No comments: