22 October 2003

Traffic Report: Updated 23 October 2003 and 27 October 2003 and 28 October 2003

As I am wont to do, I checked the usage stats on my site this morning and can report the following:

Somebody spent 70 minutes reading my site yesterday. Never thought I was that interesting. Heck, I don't even spend 70 minutes a day reading my site.

Most of my hits come from US. More - although not a majority - come from the Eastern time zone. Next is the Central, followed by Pacific, and finally Mountain.

Most of the site's hits come from numbers or some internet service provider and are generically identified as something like "att.net". However, those I can ID have broken down something like this in the last few days:

Schools
U.Texas
Washington & Jefferson
UNC
Albany Law School
Georgia State
Vanderbilt
U. Maryland
U. Pitt.
Chowan College
U. Iowa
Lewis and Clark College
Fitzwilliam College - Cambridge
U. Washington
Yale
Notre Dame
MIT
Iowa State

Countries
France
U.K.
Japan
Brazil
Romania
Iceland

Government
Bernalillo County, New Mexico
Army
Navy
Air Force
Department of Justice
U.S. Courts
(either there are several of you or one of you really enjoys this site)
US Patent Office
Baltimore State Attorney's Office
Fermi National Accelerator Labratory
There are also a number of hits I'm getting from ".us" preceded by va, ca, il, fl, me, mn, de, nv, et cetera. I assume these are government although the provider for that suffix only identifies them as being reserved in Northern Virginia.

No comments: