11 December 2003



This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the Orange County courthouse. The center right building is the Circuit Court. The center left building is the General District Court. The picture is taken from the bank parking lot in the middle of the mini-mall.

Picture taken while I was waiting to get into Central Virginia Regional Jail to visit my federal client. I got to the jail at 15 minutes after 4 p.m. and they wouldn't let me in to see my client so I had to kill time until visitaion started again at 7 p.m. (it's a two hour drive back to my office so that really wasn't an option). I spent 20 minutes driving around town and taking this picture. Then I hunkered down at the local Hardees, bought a combo, and ate very slowly over the next two hours while I did some research / paperwork. Thank goodness I carry a ton of work in my briefcase because the town rolls up its sidewalks at about 5 p.m. and there was absolutely nothing to do.

No comments: