02 May 2004

Old Post that Blogger Says Violated Guidelines

Housekeeping:

If posting gets a little light here over the next week or so it's because I'm in the middle of trying to put together a business web page.

If you are a bit of a masochist you can take a look as it develops here.

3 biggest referrers: Recently, I was noted by Law.com which led to the single greatest number of visits at this site to date. A short while back The Volokh Conspiracy was kind enough to direct people here and it caused slightly fewer visits than Law.com did. The third greatest was sometime last year when Instapundit linked here for a matter which wasn't really criminal in nature.

Hits are up and daily feedback has risen to the point that I am rarely able to reply to the e-mails (sorry folks). Usually, if the comments are good I try to add them into the blawg so readers can see the other people's points of view.

I have recently been linked by Kemplog, Dummocrats.com, German American Law Journal :: American Edition, testpattern, Ryan's Vice Squad Tribute Page, and Crazed Law Student. Amanda, over at Crescat Sententia, was also kind enough to add my link and send me a gracious note via e-mail (thanks).

blog.josh/today was kind enough to note my page in passing here.

No comments: