1. When you go to burgle a car it isn't very prudent to take a nap in the back seat.
2. The Japanese truly are different - A man goes looking for a policeman to admit to a failed robbery.
3. I did all the other robberies except not that one; but I'll plead guilty to it anyway since you found me with the credit card.
4. Answering the eternal question: When the police question and release you on one robbery is it a good idea to go right out and commit another one?
5. Need money so you can go to the mall? Burgle your neighbors' houses. 'Cuz, you know you'll never get caught.
6. If you're going to take advantage of the fact that the ATM isn't being filmed you should at least get in and take the money.