30 September 2004

While the Cat's Away . . .

All the way from Macondo Law to Virginia, by invitation, but it wasn't just a come and blog while I'm away invitation --at least not in my case. I was instructed to just blog on legal stuff, and leave polictics out. So, given those conditions, I will not comment about tonight's little gathering at the University of Miami, or any similar stuff.

Since Ken was so nice to invite me to keep this thing running while he's having a good time in Kentucky, maybe I should refer some clients to him in reciprocity. They may not be in Virginia, but I already know he gets around, so what the heck.

Two ladies contacted me (they're still on the run) after they had a small problem at a supermarket with a clerk who would not retrieve jugs of lemonade and iced tea for one of them. Dumb Clerk! Once Ken gets back home, he should rush to Harrisburg, PA. (Ken, if you are still in that lonely courthouse library in Kentucky, give me a call so I can refer this lady to you).

And this case will take you to Oklahoma, assuming the police decide to charge the guy. If they pass the case to the feds I think he could be charged with one of those terrorist offenses, or conspiracy to terrorize. But he's got a good defense: Just wanted to show my wife I was a hero!

And then there's this other case in Ark. of a guy whose wife definitely does not think of him as a hero. Damn those hot pants!

I think 3 cases for a blogging invite is more than fair pay. Oh! Ken, either you're on vacation or you're not. Get out of that courthouse in Kentucky!

No comments: