2) Either somebody is really dumb or doesn't like his on-probation friend.
3) Yeah they tried to do away with local rules in Viginia too, but it didn't take. I think the General Assembly even passed a law.
4) A State PD trying to get evidence. Federal PD's for the same defendant don't want it. Their rationale? It might be accidently released and upset the victims' family.
5) Somebody stole the Weasley's car.
6) If you bought your winning ticket with a stolen credit card you don't win.
7) Your cell phone is not an FBI tracking device.
8) What's the difference between a false declaration and prejury?
9) Mike makes the case for my elevation to the Supreme Court.
10) Did all the police who failed to do their duty in New Orleans actually work for the police department?
11) Lawyer fish?
12) From Lex Communis:
Mayor Jay at Pro Ecclesia is spreading a meme, the rules of which are:Ok here it is:
1.Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.
At least this gentleman tried.
Tagged: SoCal Law, Have Opinion, Will Travel, Arbitrary and Capricious, Seeking Justice, SW Va Law.