1) I begin to suspect something has been done about nominating a new Supreme Court Justice.
2) If we have to start making arguments in Latin Tom is going to start trouncing me.
3) In an era when it is considered cool to be acerbic and display cutting wit in opinions, it is impressive that the Supremes praised the appellate judge for putting it all thouroughly on the record.
4) Consent to search is not consent to search and destroy.
5) SoCal Law's favorite podcasts. (Hmmmm . . . I wonder why I would point this out).