16 January 2006

EgoSurf

Here's a wonderful way to waste all sorts of time. I plugged in a number of bloggers (whose names I was sure are meant to be public) to see where they stood:

The Big Dogs:

Howard Bashman How Appealing 10393
Orin Kerr The Volokh Conspiracy 8786
Chad Dotson Commonwealth Conservative 8290

Me:

Ken Lammers CrimLaw 7781

Others:

Steve Minor SW Va Law 5082
Donald Caster All Deliberate Speed 3592
Joel Jacobsen Judging Crimes 2441
Tom McKenna Seeking Justice 871

Strange Results:

Glenn Reynolds Instapundit 3622
Steve Dillard Southern Appeal 576

From Mobuzz

3 comments:

Steve Minor said...

So, I've got the third-biggest ego in the Virginia blogosphere? That sounds like me, me, me.

Steve Dillard (aka Feddie) said...

Hey, if you run feddie and southernappeal.blogspot.com (my old address), you get a score of 6,826.

Oh, and steve dillard and southernappeal.blogspot.com gave me a 3,498.

Stephen Dillard and southernappeal.blogspot gave me a 3,553

Anonymous said...

Steve Minor certainly has a bigger ego than I.