1) "The the Bandido Nation has 12 chapters in Australia and they were represented by national president Jason Addington and the local sergeant-at-arms, Ray "Chopper" Johnson – bizarrely a former NSW policeman. Is this gang well connected or what?"
2) "Work from anywhere, earn $4000 a month for just six hours a week, no experience required. Sound too good to be true? It probably is, and it could probably land you in jail. An email circulating last week appearing to be from Seek.com.au is yet another money laundering phishing scam."
3) "Homicide detectives have travelled to Portland in western Victoria on the 15th anniversary of a double murder in the hope of finding more clues."
4) "More than two million Australians have taken illegal amphetamine-based drugs. And Australians are the biggest users of ecstasy in the world, per head of population."
5) "Alice Springs has long been a popular tourist site in Australia but now the gateway to Ayers Rock is also the country's crime capital."