01 November 2006

Around the Web

1) A judge cannot order a jury to find someone guilty - not even in Canada.

2) Was it a fishing boat or not? We'll never know - not that it matters.

3) Hmmmm . . . Sex at a football game wasn't one of the perks I was told to expect when I took the job as a prosecutor. I think I need to talk with Chad. I might be getting short changed here.

On second thought, the whole getting arrested thing just doesn't work for me. I think I'll pass.

4) Ever wonder why the feds are concentrating on the street corner crack dealer instead of big, interstate or international white collar crimes?

5) We all knowthat all legal shows are bad; ie Law and Order is terrible (I keep waiting for Law & Order: Grand Theft Auto). Blonde Justice fills us in on how bad this year's legal fare is: Shark and Justice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all knowthat all legal shows are bad; ie Law and Order is terrible (I keep waiting for Law & Order: Grand Theft Auto)

I like to imagine the evolutionary endpoint as CSI: Market Segmentation Unit.