08 March 2007

Searches: How people get here

Every time I look at the search terms people look at to get here to CrimLaw I see some interesting things. Today is no exception.

an english perfect circle lammers I have no idea what that's all about

informants and snitch list for utah And why would I have that? And I sure as heck wouldn't publish it.

dismiss without prejudice nolle prosequi Same thing under Virginia law

proximate cause felony murder In Virginia you should probably go look at the murder cases involving res gestae (but not the hearsay exception) for an explanation of this

how did people find the February 2007 Bar exam Well, I don't know how they found the 2007 Bar exam, but in '99 yours truly found the Bar Exam by getting the address from the Bar and looking at a map.

No comments: