1) Will the 4th Circuit become a bastion of liberality?
2) Video of an offender trying to stab the officer who is searching him, at the station. BTW: No, I can't translate the language they're speaking - all I know is it ain't Merican.
3) Most juveniles adjudicated delinquent because they are not innocent of a felony (pretty sure that's the right language) stop committing crimes before they hit their 30's.
Gotta say I don't find that in the least bit shocking. Common experience tells us that most males calm down sometime in their mid to late 20's. If we really wanted to cut the crime rate we'd just either arrest all males at 16 and hold them until 28 or force every male to join a different structured environment (like, oh, the military) for 10 years at age 17. The crime rate would plummet.
4) An officer at his first murder scene.
5) The "Hello Kitty Pink Armband" punishment for bad officers.
6) We don't really have expungement here in Virgina (you can expunge things you've not been convicted of after a year). However, many States do. The question is whether it still does what it's supposed to.
7) 30 years for a white collar crime? What'd she do, steal the Liberty Bell?
8) What happens when a prosecutor is sleeping with a defendant's mother?
9) What? It costs money to put people in prison?
10) Ummmmm . . . Mark, we do have jury sentencing in Virginia. However, we never gave them the power to impose probation to begin with.
11) States have the ability to opt in to rocket habeases?
12) FBI stoners?
13) Claiming police officers raped you is hard without evidence and when the officers are being tracked in a different place at the time.
14) Parakeet killer gets 30 days.