21 January 2008

Basketball: My Schools are Doing Great



My Undergrad
16-1 (16 straight wins)
Ranked 20th in Nation (last week - awaiting this week's rankings)
This Friday:

Your Centre College Colonels (#20 D3) host the Millsaps Majors (#23 D3)
These teams are tied for the lead in the SCAC. It should be a good game and it's a D3 gym so there ain't a bad seat in the house. If you're in Kentucky there aren't any better college teams to watch. 8 p.m. Danville, Kentucky.


That's right, Bryan Station is ranked #1 in Kentucky after it stomped Scott County. Lex Cath got beat by Mason County, which was beat by Scott County last week. You do the math.

I know it's not crimlaw folks, but I grew up in Kentucky and suddenly my College and my High School are much more fun to watch than that State school down the road.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link -- the forum could use another Centre fan if you're interested. :)

http://www.d3sports.com/post/index.php?topic=4107.1290

Anonymous said...

Centre is No. 14 and Millsaps 18 this week. The poll will be updated this evening.