12 July 2008

Saturday's Random Thoughts

1) Findlaw, has messed around with their page layout. It took me a little bit to find the useful stuff because they took out the tab for "professionals." The useful links are now at http://lp.findlaw.com (they now have a link at the top right of the consumer page, but I don't remember that being there when the changover first occurred)

2) Google has figured out some way to keep image searches from either getting through or registering at Blogger. It makes it more accurate when I look to see who's reading the site, but it dropped my numbers by well over half.

3) I'm now using Bloglines to read blogs. It allows me to cover more than I was before and works better than other online aggregators I tried (including Google Reader and My Yahoo!).

4) If it is the last thing I do, I will beat Desktop Tower Defense's 100 level challenge (how can such a simple game be so addictive?).

5) I shudder to think what the next few months have in store for CrimBlawgs as more and more will be unable to resist the siren call of getting into the political argument.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give up on the 100 level thing. Really, its not worth it. I put entirely too much time into it, and finally had to quit because my clients were in danger of suffering the consequences.

Oh wait, you're a prosecutor. Never mind - keep working at it. Spend lots and lots of time trying to beat it.

*grin*