1) DNA Fearmongering.
2) "U.S. District Judge Danny Reeves ruled that the public release of an FBI affidavit doesn't warrant dismissal of the charges, even though he acknowledged "the possibility" that grand jurors "may have been prejudiced" by the news reports it generated."
3) Here's a nightmare. An 8 year old commits murder which is clearly premeditated. What can you possibly do?
4) It's not legal to sneak mummified critters out of Egypt. Have fun in that Egyptian jail.
5) Al Capone's house is for sale for a mere $450,000.
6) ummm . . . Breaking into someone's house, finding your way to their bedroom, and going to sleep in your skivvies is frowned upon.